Tuesday 1 August 2017

Go Go Colour challenge

Hi - over on the Go Go Getaway Facebook group we have a Colour challenge, set by the lovely Jo. I have to admit they were colours I wouldn't usually use much of but I had some silly snapchat pics that I wanted to use with my fab NSD stamps from Shimelle and I thought they would work well. 
I started by creating a mixed media background of spray inks and crackle paste and then layered up my photos with flowers cut from some really old patterned paper, stickers and stamped phrases. 

Every entry to our challenge gets entered into a draw to win 1000 reward points to spend at Hey Little Magpie, we'd love for you to share your layouts with us. 
Happy Crafting...Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails